Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upon being triggered by a hostile immobilizing effects, Goes Where He Pleases will also grant Dr. Mundo immunity to additional immobilizing effects from the same cast instance.
- Abilities where non-immobilizing effects and damage are nested into immobilizing ones will have them also prevented. Non-immobilizing effects and damage applied separately (the vast majority of cases) are not prevented.
- Spell shield and take priority over Goes Where He Pleases.
- Goes Where He Pleases will not trigger against nor resist ongoing kinematic effect.
- It will trigger against and prevent the ability's initial displacement, but even in that case, not prevent the continous effect.
- The canister, whether in flight and on the ground, will transition in and out of alongside Dr. Mundo.
- The canister cannot be interacted with while untargetable.
- Infected Bonesaw will be thrown from where Dr. Mundo was at the start of the cast time.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Spell shield blocking the ability's effects on the enemy does not prevent Dr. Mundo from receiving the health cost refund.
- The charge up applies persistent area damage and the detonation deals area damage.
- Spell shield will only block the detonation.
- Heart Zapper will occasionally deal an additional tick of damage.
- Heart Zapper and its recast will buffer and cast at the end of
cast time if attempted to cast during it.
- As with all buffering of this type, another input such as a movement command can override the buffering of the spell again.
- Blunt Force Trauma's attack deals basic damage, while the target's body being shoved deals area damage to enemies it passes through.
- Blunt Force Trauma's attack works against structures, consuming the buff and dealing its full damage.
- Blunt Force Trauma cannot knock back wards, structures or epic monsters it kills, nor champions that enter a zombie state upon dying.
- The damage of the enemy's corpse colliding with enemies does not benefit from Blunt Force Trauma's attack critically striking.
- The health regeneration granted by Maximum Dosage adjusts dynamically to Dr. Mundo's maximum health.
- Maximum Dosage will end prematurely upon entering resurrection.
- 𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 Maximum Dosage continuous effect is not affected by as it is health regeneration.
- The immediate heal does benefit from .
- Apart from visually expanding Dr. Mundo's body, Maximum Dosage does not grant increased size.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.