New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||"Master Doran, this is from Wukong. He couldn't make the journey with me, but he wanted me to bring you his favorite fruit. He loves his staff, almost as much as he loves making fun of the helmet you gave me."|
|“||"I taught Doran everything he knows."|
- Craftmanship: Doran is responsible for the creation of several items, such as , , , , , , , and .
- In the old lore, Effrem E. Doran was an unknown non-playable character from Ionia and the individual after whom several starter items are named after.
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 18: The Mailbag of Justice).
- His surname Doran comes possibly from Gaelic Ó'Deóradháin "descendants of exiles" < deóradh < Brittonic di-brogis < Proto-Celtic *di-mrogis lit. "away from the border"
- Homecoming (Short Story)
- McBain, A. Etymological Dictionary of the Gaelic language, p. 117
- Matasović, R. Etymological dictionary of Proto-Celtic, p. 97, 280
- Encyclopædia Biblica, vol. 2, p. 1309-10
- Weninger et al. The Semitic languages, p. 201