"I taught Doran everything he knows." -
Effrem E. Doran is an unknown non-playable character in Ionian and the individual after whom several starter items are named after.
He lived in Wuju village, the same one 
Doran is responsible for the creation of the following items:
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 18: The Mailbag of Justice).
- His surname Doran comes possibly from Gaelic Ó'Deóradháin "descendants of exiles" < deóradh < Brittonic di-brogis < Proto-Celtic *di-mrogis lit. "away from the border"
- Effrem comes seemingly from Hebrew toponym, tribal, & personal name Ep̄rayim אֶפְרַ֫יִם, from Proto-West-Semitic *piry- "fruit"
- ↑ Homecoming (Short Story)
- ↑ McBain, A. Etymological Dictionary of the Gaelic language, p. 117
- ↑ Matasović, R. Etymological dictionary of Proto-Celtic, p. 97, 280
- ↑ Encyclopædia Biblica,
vol. 2, p. 1309-10
- ↑ Weninger et al. The Semitic languages, p. 201