Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
Divine Sunderer is a mythic item in League of Legends.
Deicide is a mythic item in League of Legends. Can only be forged by .
- base stats are gold efficient.
- Legendary item. gold efficiency is increased by for every other
- The raw stats gained from upgrading 1233.33 (20 attack damage, 5 ability haste, and 150 health). into are worth
- Divine Sunderer's mythic passive can grant up to 25% armor penetration and 25% magic penetration with 5 other Legendary items.
- Divine Sunderer's Spellblade heal is granted before the application of Grievous Wounds by and Thorns.
- This is due to the healing reduction being applied on-hit, whereas the heal is granted before that event.
- Spellblade deals proc damage, and thus will not trigger spell effects.
- Spellblade is not blocked by spell shield if applied by a basic attack.
- It is blocked if the effect is applied by an ability that triggers on-hit effects.
- Spellblade can be blocked (negates the damage, consumes the effect, and places it on cooldown) and dodged (prevents the effect from triggering altogether).
- Block will prevent mana restore, but not heal.
- Spellblade is not affected by critical strike modifiers.
- Spellblade's bonus damage benefits from life steal, omnivamp, and physical vamp (this one excludes ) but not spell vamp.
- Spellblade's bonus damage does not stack with other Spellblade items since they all share a unique passive with the same name.
- Other effects will stack however ( heal and mana restore).
- If multiple Spellblade items are owned, the one that will deal its bonus damage is determined by the following order:
- Spellblade's cooldown starts after the enhanced attack is consumed and consecutive ability casts refresh the duration of the enhanced attack.
- If multiple Spellblade items are owned, all of them will be placed on cooldown at the same time after using the enhanced attack.
- Spellblade will trigger against structures. will specifically not deal its maximum health damage against turrets.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items