Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Moonsilver Blade will affect structures.
- Each attack has a distinct animation and she will glow when the empowered attack is ready.
- The tip of the arc grants sight briefly.
- Even if the target spell shields the bolt, they may still be damaged by the explosion. Moonlight is not applied to the protected target if blocked.
- Crescent Strike will cast from wherever Diana is at the end of the cast time.
- If the ability is cast at max range and she is moved backwards while casting, the bolt will travel to the target location with increased distance.
- On the second application of Pale Cascade's shield, Shield Power will apply to both the new shield amount and the shield amount remaining from the first shield, which has already benefited from shield power.
- Because of this, shield power effectively applies to the second shield twice, but with reduced efficiency, for up to an increase of 50% of shield power (maximum benefit if no damage was mitigated by the first shield). With 10% shield power, the second shield's total amount will be increased by up to an additional 5%, for a total of bonus shield.
- The formula for the total amount of shield Diana will receive from both shield applications is:
- Total Shield = (((Shield Amount × (1 + Shield Power)) - Damage Blocked by Shield) + Shield Amount) × (1 + Shield Power)
- Diana will attempt to basic attack the target. This will not grant a stack of , , or .
- Lunar Rush consumes Moonlight upon ending the dash (even if interrupted).
- Lunar Rush will still deal damage even if the target is untargetable by the end of the dash.
- If Lunar Rush is blocked by spell shield the Moonlight debuff is still consumed but Lunar Rush's cooldown is not reset.
- Since Moonlight is consumed upon ending the dash, a cast mid-dash can still cause a reset.
- Lunar Rush only consumes present Moonlight from the enemies. Because of this, it is possible for Lunar Rush to be reset multiple times during the same Crescent Strike cast, until it finishes its trajectory.
- Enemies stay in the area for a maximum of approximately 0.5 seconds while being pulled.
- Crowd control immunity and displacement immunity still count as being "pulled in" by the ability.
- Clones count as champions for increasing this ability's damage.
- The damage is not capped at pulling 5 enemy champions - if Moonfall affects additional clones or champions, the bonus damage increases even more.
- The beam of moonlight does not crash down if champions hit blocked the initial effect with spell shield.
- Enemy champions protected by spell shield do not count towards the damage increase.
- Moonfall will cast from wherever Diana is at the end of the cast time.
- Moonfall persists through stasis effects.
- A lunar phase of the moon will appear above Diana while she is casting Moonfall, each phase is based on the number of enemy champions pulled:
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.