The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Dervish Blade worked best as a late game upgrade for AD carries from .
- Dervish Blade was a great escaping tool, but in order to utilize the movement buff and the removal of crowd control, the active was best combined with blink abilities such as .
- If was on cooldown and you upgraded it into Dervish Blade, you recovered the ability to use the active again.
- Dervish Blade removed Grievous Wounds from sources other than , unlike .
- The active did not cancel or remove Airborne directly, but allowed wielders to use mobility spells and to overrule the effect.
- The item's name and named item effect is derived from the chemical element mercury, which is also known as quicksilver.
- The item's icon is reused for the Teamfight Tactics item .
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.