Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Demons are champions with a connection to the evil entities of Runeterra. Demons steal mana from their target and add to their own. This allows them to use their special abilities more often and help prevent the opponents from using theirs.
- Demons do well against traits and champions that rely on their special ability to do damage that also have a high amount of mana required. Examples include Sorcerers, Elementalist, , and plenty more.
- Since Demons gain mana faster than most other traits, they can make good use of spell power items built from .
- The more attacks or targets the Demons can hit the better.
- allows them to hit multiple targets and gives them a chance to steal mana from 2 enemy champions.
- and other attack speed items help to attack more often, giving more opportunities to steal mana.
- Blademaster synergy will allow a demon to steal mana from a single target with a single attack multiple times. with an active
- can help prevent the enemy from gaining any mana, while the Demon synergy takes away their current mana.
- The trait item, Blademaster or Gunslinger synergy active.
can be applied to any champion to make them benefit from a demon synergy. Good targets for this item would be champions that can apply on-hit effects to multiple targets like , or champions with their
- is a particularly appealing choice for because his passive allows him to apply on hit effects to everyone in his cone of attack, and he gets the Gunslinger synergy also.
- Champions like and have low cost special abilities that will charge faster than the Demons can attack.
- Items that make charging mana faster or easier like and can help charge mana faster than the demons can take it away.
- A majority of the Shapeshifters only need to charge there mana bar once. After they do that, they are essentially immune to the Demon synergy.
- , , , and don't use mana at all, and don't suffer from the siphoning.
- Champions that rely on basic attacks more than their special ability do well against the Demons. Blademaster, Gunslinger, and are examples of champions in this group.
- will prevent the mana Demons gain normally and through their synergy.
- Piece of trivia.