League of Legends. Set in an alternate Demacia, it features champions in a style of 80s Police flicks.Demacia Vice is a series of alternate future/universe skins in
As chrome eagles cry and steel panthers growl, lightning hot justice is delivered nightly by Detective Garen Stryker on the neon-drenched streets. A black belt in Ionian martial arts, this katana wielding cop pushes it to the limit with every case... for Demacia!
Half man, half machine, and all justice, Detective Lucian Phoenix fights crime under the pastel palm trees of Demacia. Rebuilt out of polished chrome and gilded Piltovan carbon fiber following a fatal gunfight, this technological marvel dispenses vaporwave vengeance as a neon beacon of law and order.
- Originally these skins were conceptualized during the 2017 Thunderdome event as one of three games made for PAX West that year.
- These skin was inspired by 80s themed media such as:
- Although they are not part of the Arcade universe, and are characters from Demacia Vice, a game that has been played by .
- also holds the six-million-point high score for Demacia Vice.
- A synthwave remix of "Demacia Rising" will play as the game starts if the player uses either or on the ally team.
- Related Music
|Demacia Vice Spawn Music|
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.