Deathfire Grasp is a finished item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Nexus Blitz.
- is gold efficient without its active.
- The activated damage triggers on-ability effects, such as and spell vamp, and is treated as a single-target spell for the purpose of these effects. It does not apply champion-specific effects (such as ).
- The Doom debuff can be removed with Quicksilver.
- It is best used to initiate fights, as it amplified all subsequent magic damage the target takes. It is worth noting that that the damage amplifier would increase magic damage dealt from all sources, not just the holder of Deathfire Grasp.
- is a great choice on burst mages who had the potential to kill enemies in a single spell combo, such as and .
- is a better option when more than one member of a team dealt primarily magic damage, such as an AP support.
- When champions and was removed and reworked into its current iteration.
was originally added, it was far too powerful on certain
- Its previous behavior has now been reinstated and slightly modified into .
- In the V126.96.36.199 patch, the item was reimplemented with a new functionality.
-  , , and were released as a quartet of "sister items" that share similar features, specifically having an active ability and a gold-generating item in their recipe.
- Abilities that caused you to deal increased damage also increase the damage dealt by
- Also, Deathfire Grasp's debuff "Doom" stacked additively with other sources of percentile received damage amplification (for example, )
- However it stacked multiplicatively with all sources of percentile dealt damage amplification (for example, ), as long as the incoming damage was magical.
- This item was removed on Season Five because, while originally intended as a way to allow AP assassins and burst mages to deal with tanks, was actually used most of time to completery obliterate squishy champions without allowing them a chance to survive, even forcing champions like into a playstyle that wasn't originally intended for them. As such, Riot removed Deathfire Grasp to allow them to better balance burst mages and AP assassins. They created to replace Deathfire Grasp as the go-to item for burst APs.
Season 5 Version
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.