Death's Dance is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 50 attack damage = 1750
- 30 armor = 600
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- is gold efficient, without its second passive.
- Death's Dance bleed will interrupt channels that are interrupted by damage, and delay abilities that are delayed by damage (e.g. ).
- Death's Dance's passive heal is the same effect as , and stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage.
- Death's Dance stores damage taken after reductions and the bleed deals true damage.
- As ability drain component is reduced for area of effect abilities, this component is most useful when mainly dealing unit-targeted damage.
- The unique passive's usage is best realized when looking at a simplified situation where an enemy inflicts instant burst damage onto you. By transforming 30% of the incoming damage into a damage over time effect, it is equal to a health multiplicator of e.g. or .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.