- 50 attack damage = 1750
- 30 armor = 600
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- 15% "life steal" = 562.5
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- is gold efficient, without its second passive.
- Death's Dance bleed will interrupt channels that are interrupted by damage (e.g. ), and delay abilities that are delayed by damage (e.g. ).
- Area of effect true damage will always heal for the full amount, rather than for 33%.
- The passive heal is the effect as , and stacks additively with it, granting 30% healing on all damage.
- Death's Dance stores damage taken after reductions and the bleed deals true damage.
- As ability drain component is reduced for area of effect abilities, this component is most useful when mainly dealing unit-targeted damage.
- The unique passive's usage is best realized when looking at a simplified situation where an enemy inflicts instant burst damage onto you. By transforming 30% of the incoming damage into a damage over time effect, it is equal to a health multiplicator of e.g. or .
- As a result, your opponent has to overkill you to actually finish you off within this time span, which slightly increases your time to react and deploy counter measures like shields or healing. At the same time it also slightly improves your time window for retaliation, and is as such most powerful in a fight between two assassins.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items