Dead Man's Plate is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 flat movement speed = 720
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- becomes gold efficient at 79 Momentum (+47.4 movement speed) and reaches gold efficiency at maximum Momentum.
- Basic attacking locks out Momentum generation until your attack timer resets.
- Momentum decays by 15/s while immobilized.
- Crushing Blow is affected by critical strike modifiers.
- Crushing Blow can apply against Turrets.
- Crushing Blow. However, if the ability is used to detonate a , Crushing Blow will not be applied or expended. can apply
- Crushing Blow applies life steal.
- Dead Man's Plate was first introduced during the Black Market Brawlers Featured Game Mode, and has later been added to all maps after the Bilgewater event, Burning Tides, had ended.
- Burning Tides. pauldron is the Dead Man's Plate, worn by him after his supposed "death" at the hands of in Act 3 of
- The trailing visual effect for maximum Momentum is reused from , but shrunken down slightly.
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its fifth track after this item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.