The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dead Man's Plate is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 flat movement speed = 720
- passives. is gold efficient without its two
- becomes gold efficient at 79 Momentum (+47.4 movement speed) and reaches gold efficiency at maximum Momentum.
- Blinks can only grant up to 5 Momentum stacks.
- Basic attacking locks out Momentum generation until your attack timer resets.
- Momentum does not decay from crowd control imposed by monsters or allies, such as knockback or . This includes self-imposed effects such as self-stun upon collision with terrain.
- Crushing Blow is affected by critical strike modifiers.
- Crushing Blow can apply against turrets.
- Crushing Blow applies life steal.
- Dead Man's Plate was first introduced during the Black Market Brawlers Featured Game Mode, and has later been added to all maps after the Bilgewater event, Burning Tides, had ended.
- Burning Tides. pauldron is the Dead Man's Plate, worn by him after his supposed "death" at the hands of in Act 3 of
- The trailing visual effect for maximum Momentum is reused from , but shrunken down slightly.
- Pentakill's second volume, Grasp of the Undying, named its fifth track after this item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.