Day Job is a series of alternate future/universe skins in League of Legends. Each skin preresent champions in their daily job routine.
Man's greatest battle is the one he must fight within himself, unless he's a matador who is also a giant bull. Then the battle is more literal.
His fists are named “boom” and “boom,” proving that robots are a perfect facsimile of human life.
Mundo is not financial advisor. This is not financial advice. But you should buy the skin. Mundo likes the skin.
Down in the bot lane, we're seeing a seminal performance from Draven, already bullying both opposing laners into turret. There's the dive! Draven picks up the support kill—turret refuses to aggro him out of respect—there's the double kill, and, yes, the turret has self-destructed in terror! Masterful play by Draven, let's see it again.
Call me Fishmael.
O, Bilgewater has been my home,
Since last time I was sailing!
But I'll not stay another day,
I'd sooner be out whaling.\n
Sometimes, when he's alone at night, Heimerdinger wonders if the reason his head is so big is all that exposure to Zaun Grey. Then he gets tired, and rests his giant head against an equally giant pillow.
Janna has survived the market downswing in televised news for at least the last decade, but even in her relatively cushy position, the viewers are getting older and the weather is getting freakier. Might be time to put her meteorology degree to good use, and… fight the sky!
Nothing quite like the peace of the great outdoors, waiting for that perfect bite—and then violently ripping a fish out of the water before hitting it with his fishing rod.
LeBlanc is currently evading an international manhunt after making a jet liner filled with passengers disappear, then realizing she had no idea where they went or how to bring them back.
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
Recently featured on this year's “most Yordle-y firefighters” calendar, Tristana will gladly leap into the flames regardless of whether anyone is supporting her. Often she'll go despite her support. Firefighter support. She fights fires.
Unable to let go of being rejected from the major and minor leagues, Trundle has joined a little league team after saying he was thirteen years old on an admission form. Trundle is an eleven-foot-tall ice troll who enjoys allying with evil wizards and biting people to death. Practice has been… interesting.
The best way to tell people you're good at punching is to have a giant screen-printed fist on your clothes. That's a karate fact.
Consistently in a near-comatose state from peering across the space-time continuum, Zilean's more recent hobbies include being terrible at hacky-sack, paying way too much for a ticket for awful music festivals, and ordering too many pizzas. He also owns New Age bookstore, which is closed most days.
- Series 1
- Series 3
ARAM-ARAMA: The Roadtrip
- Some other skins and skin themes that can be a connected this universe:
- , ,, and .
- Academy as teachers and students;
- Battle Academia and future superheroes and their teachers;
- Arctic Ops, Commando and Crimson Elite as military units;
- Silver Age as superheroes and supervillians;
- Cops and Robbers as police officers and criminals;
- Dunkmaster, Soccer Cup and Winter Sports as sport player;
- Pool Party as life guards and pool party goers;
- Wonders of the World.
- Based on splash arts, these skin universes are connected to this universe:
- Originally, was part of the Day Job universe, but with the Wild Rift reveal, the skin has been included into the Heavy Metal universe. It is unclear if the skin will remain in the Day Job skin universe after the update.