The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dark Seal is a basic item in League of Legends. It is exclusive to Summoner's Rift.
- 30 ability power = 652.25
- is gold efficient without its passive and with no stacks.
- Its gold efficiency increases by per stack, reaching gold efficiency at maximum stacks.
- The increasing healing from potions can be stacked, as the effect is not named unique and stacks additively from the same item. For example, purchasing 5 grants a total of 125% increased healing from potions.
|Item||Base healing||1 ×||2 ×||3 ×||4 ×||5 ×|
|150 health||187.5 health||225 health||262.5 health||300 health||337.5 health|
|125 health||156.25 health||187.5 health||218.75 health||250 health||281.25 health|
- If you use your three 112.5 health from this item's passive effect. This is 52.5 health more than and increases its value to 766.25, making it gold efficient. , you're getting
- If using a 62.5 health, making the item worth 586.25 - a gold efficiency of 167.5% - increasing by 228.75 with each back. instead, it provides
- Dark Seal is among a number of items that had the word "The" removed from their names in patch V9.19. It was previously known as The Dark Seal.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.