- Hemorrhage will not be applied if the basic attack is misses.
or if it
- Hemorrhage will still be applied if the basic attack is .
- Spell shield will block the entire attack (including the base attack damage).
- The empowered basic attack is unstoppable, meaning no effect can interrupt it other than death, Darius' or the target's. Using or going into stasis (i.e , ) will cancel the animation but the attack will still land.
- Despite its name, Crippling Strike does not induce cripples.
- The ability does not go on cooldown or consume mana if it's interrupted during the leap. This may only happen if:
- Noxian Guillotine's cooldown after the recast or recast window is calculated by taking the values at the end, and using this formula: (Noxian Guillotine's Cooldown - time since first cast) × (1 - cdr).
- Noxian Guillotine applies after the damage.
- Darius will only leap if the target is too far away.
- This leap can pass very thin terrain and will otherwise not be able to. In any case, Darius will still hit the target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.