- The ability does not go on cooldown or consume mana if it's interrupted during the cast. This may only happen if:
- Noxian Guillotine's cooldown after the recast or recast window is calculated by taking the values at the end, and using this formula: (Noxian Guillotine's Cooldown - time since first cast) × (1 - cdr).
- Noxian Guillotine applies after the damage.
- Darius will only leap towards the target if it is at range, or leap backwards if it is very close.
- Noxian Guillotine will not reset nor trigger clone or a target protected by resurrection. if used to kill a
- Noxian Guillotine will reset but not trigger zombie state. if it finishes off a target that is in a
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.