"You belong in a museum!"
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Ferocity • Resolve|
The Cunning Mastery Tree (2016) is one of the three mastery branches. It is the successor of the Utility tree of previous seasons but re-branded as an alternative Offense tree. The distinction is that Cunning grants supplementary effects (such as increased buff durations or bonus movement speed after dealing a burst of damage) while Ferocity grants clean-cut offensive boosts. True to previous seasons, Cunning is still largely geared toward early-game advantage and providing utility that is both effective and irrespective of game time.
As of Season 2016, masteries were upgraded to a new system. Whereas previously you could invest in as many masteries per tree as you had points left to spend, each tier now has a maximum number of points you can allocate. As such, you may only spend up to 18 points in any one tree.
List of Masteries
- Tier 1
- (There are 5 points to allocate)
- Tier 2
- (Requires 5 points in Cunning, with 1 point to allocate)
- Tier 3
- (Requires 6 points in Cunning, with 5 points to allocate)
- Tier 4
- (Requires 11 points in Cunning, with 1 point to allocate)
- Tier 5
- (Requires 12 points in Cunning, with 5 points to allocate)
- Tier 6 (Keystone)
- (Requires 17 points in Cunning, with 1 point to allocate)