League of Legends. Set in a cooking show environment, all of the champions are chefs of various skill levels.Culinary Masters is a series of alternate future/universe skins in
|“||"Oh, wow! Culinary Masters! The number-one cooking show in 50 universes!"|
- Culinary Masters
She's the fish ninja with speed on her side, the silent slicer, the death strike of deliciousness. Drop your guard and she'll assassinate your palate. It's your favorite and mine, Akali!
She's the solar pitmaster; the lean, mean, brisket queen. If her flavors don't stun you, that forty pound grill will. Please give a warm welcome to Leona!
She's the original sugary sin, the dark diva of confectionary cunning, the fallen angel of fantastic flavor. Her terrifying treats will trap you in your seat. Let's give a Culinary Masters welcome to Morgana!
He's the maestro of meat, the barbarian culinarian, the great northern butcher of the Winter's Claw. He's here for alimentary victory or literal death. Give it up for Olaf!
He's the armored dough-puncher, the Targonian Aspect of tasty pastries. He always wanted to be a baker, and now he'll throw down in the ultimate cooking showdown. Put your hands together for Pantheon!
He's the sushi singer, the loquacious pescatarian, the big catfish with a big fish dish. He'll prep you a meal, then cut you a deal. Here comes Taaaaaaahm Kench!
- Fast Food Delivery
A proud and noble salesman of delicious fried chicken, Birdio is the regional manager (and salesman of the year) for one of the world's largest chicken restaurants. Not one to be beaten at literally anything, he and Sivir have a well documented rivalry over who is the better employee.
The fastest pizza delivery girl on the continent, Sivir has racked up an impressive nine consecutive awards from corporate headquarters, and hasn't seen a customer complaint since online reviews were invented. Her vicious rivalry with Birdio is well documented, and the two will do anything to one-up each other.
What does a day in the life of Academy Ahri, Darius, Ekko, and Vlad look like? Wonder no longer! We collaborated with Gutter Rat, a wickedly talented community creator, to bring the students’ school shenanigans to life.
The Slumber Party Summoning
The Twilight Star
- This skin theme was inspired by cooking shows such as .
- Most of the champions (exclude and ) from this universe appears as different chefs.
- This universe crosses over in multiple other universes.
- In The Slumber Party Summoning, bought Cinnamon Rolls from .
- and can be seen in 's splash art.
exists in this universe as a far more successful baker than .
- could be baking cookies but they burn to ash and she remembers how stole that darn baking competition trophy from her last year even though it belonged to her; she had spent hours making perfectly formed fondant frosting, and then the burnt cookies come to life and one of them runs away and it's just out of reach, if she could just grab it... That's when she would secretly feel all her rage and-- fly. And take a bite out of that cookie's face.
- Related Videos
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.