The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"You belong in a museum!"
- The active cannot be used simultaneously with and .
- The sell value of this item is 40% of the total cost.
- Compared to potions each charge is worth 49 gold (28 for health and 21 for mana) or 53.9 gold (30.8 for health and 23.1 for mana) when using the Alchemist mastery.
- Assuming you eventually sell it, Alchemist mastery the flask pays of at 3.84 charges considering both health and mana, or at 6.72 charges considering only health. Finally considering only mana the flask pays of at 8.96 charges. breaks even with regular potions once a champion consumes 4.22 charges. When only considering health, it pays off at 7.375 charges. When only considering mana it takes 9.86 charges. When using the
- Health regeneration speed is the same as a potion (10 health/s) while mana regeneration speed is a bit lower (5 MP/s vs. 6.7 MP/s)
- Although many people might not compare this item to a combination of and , it would take five minutes (180/.6) to get the same mana regen, and six minutes to get the same health regen (360/1) per set of 3 charges. Furthermore, unlike Faerie Charm and Rejuvenation Bead, which are absolutely useless while you have full or no health/mana, you can choose to use charges as long as you have them.
- Bottle. closely resembles DotA's
- You are unable to use flask charges at the spawning pool when you are at full health. If you return to the spawning pool with stacks still ticking they are removed upon entering.
- Starter items
- Pots and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.