No Man's Sky Update - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- While not clearly explained in-game, the first part of the trait's synergy effectively means champions with it will automatically win if they are left to fight against exactly one champion on the enemy team.
- This effect can occur more than once per combat, allowing to eat both the final enemy champion and the / that it spawns.
- The trait symbol features a pitchfork, a symbol commonly associated with the devil.
- The Little Legend having a 6 health cost combined with the requirement of three same star-leveled copies to level up a champion references "666", the Number of the Beast.
- Combined with the overall devilish theme of the trait, the strategy this trait provides of buying Cruel champions at the cost of their health and subsequently selling them for gold may be a subtle nod to the saying "the love of money is the root of all evil".