The Crest of Insight is a buff in League of Legends.
It grants increased mana/energy regeneration, cooldown reduction and ability power.
The buff is available only on Summoner's Rift. It can be identified by swirling blue runes around the champion. Because of this, it is often referred to as the "blue buff" or just "blue".
How to obtain
- On Summoner's Rift, by landing the killing blow to the Template:Moi.
- The first spawned Template:Moi provides a version of the buff which lasts 120 seconds instead of 90.
- By killing a champion that currently possesses this buff. In this case, the duration of the buff is refreshed.
- No longer gives 2 ability power per level.
- Now increases ability power by 15%.
- Percentile mana regeneration increased to 1% from 0.5%.
- Duration reduced to 90 seconds from 120 for Template:Moi beyond the first.
- now grants its wearer 2 ability power per level.
- Duration reduced to 120 seconds from 150.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%.
- Scaling mana regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum mana/energy from 1%.
- Now grants 25 flat MP5, but grants 1% regen from maximum mana, from 1.5%, and provides energy
- Modified to restore 1.5% of your maximum energy per second.
- Fixed a bug where Crest of the Ancient Golem was not increasing energy.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 25% from 35%.
- Mana regen reduced to 1.5% from 2%.
July 10, 2009 Patch: Added
- Sigil that provides 2% mana regeneration per second and maximum cooldown reduction.