The Crest of Insight is a neutral buff granted by the . It is available only on Summoner's Rift.
The holder of the buff is marked by swirling blue runes around the champion, so the Crest of Insight is often referred to as the blue buff or just blue.
How to obtain
- By landing the killing blow to the .
- By killing a champion that currently possesses this buff, the buff is then passed to the killer. In this case, the duration of the buff is refreshed.
- After an allied (at least level 5) applied and activated on the camp, by collecting the blue orb left behind by the Sentinel.
- The bonus energy restored is 7 per second (5 + 200 × 1%) on most energy-champions, and 9 per second on (5 + 400 × 1%).
- The buff can only be lost by timing out or death. Receiving the buff while dead will keep it after respawning.
- Its old icon was recycled from .
- Duration increased to 120 seconds, for all buffs, from 90 beyond the first.
- Removed: Increasing ability power by 15%.
- Removed: Granting 2 − 36 (based on level) ability power.
- New Effect: Now increases ability power by 15%.
- Mana regeneration increased to 1% of maximum mana from 0.5%.
- Energy regeneration increased to 1% of maximum energy from 0.5%.
- New Effect: Buffs last 120 seconds the first time a buff camp is cleared, and 90 seconds on subsequent clears.
- New Effect: Now grants 2 − 36 (based on level) ability power.
- Duration reduced to 120 seconds from 150.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 10% from 20%.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum mana from 1%.
- Energy regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum energy from 1%.
- New Effect: Now grants 25 flat mana regeneration.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 1% of maximum mana from 1.5%.
- Energy regeneration reduced to 1% of maximum energy from 1.5%.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Crest of the Ancient Golem was not restoring energy.
- New Effect: If you have energy, restores 1.5% of your maximum energy per second.
- Cooldown reduction reduced to 25% from 35%.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 1.5% of maximum mana from 2%.
- July 10, 2009 Patch Added
- Restores 2% of maximum mana per second.
- Grants maximum cooldown reduction.
- Lasts 150 seconds.