Crash Site was a Featured game mode map for the game mode Odyssey: Extraction during the 2018 Odyssey event.
crash landed on a remote alien world. It is the job for the crew of the Morning Star to save him from the planets dangerous wildlife as well as escape from .
- The map is a heavily modified Valoran City Park map.
- All in-game assets updated to be appropriate for Odyssey thematic include: Alien planet with flora and fauna, Ora mines, portals, robots, etc.
- The announcer is replaced by the Morning Star Crew (, , ) along with and .
- In-game cutscene moments between map transitions.
- The map has Ziggs's Ora Bot as the shopkeeper that pop-up each time players ends an encounter and is used to teleport to the upcoming encounter by the use of Portal Zones.
- In Welcome Aboard, the alien world in the video bares a striking resemblance to the world where the Crash Site is located in.
- Related Music
Odyssey Extraction Champion Select Music
- Related Videos
Extraction Odyssey Event Trailer - League of Legends
Odyssey: Extraction Promo 1
Odyssey: Extraction Promo 2
Odyssey Crash Site Concept 1 (by Riot Artist Jeremy Page
Odyssey Crash Site Concept 2 (by Riot Artist Jeremy Page
Odyssey Arcraptor and Skitterbeak Concept 1 (by Riot Artist Servando Lupini
Odyssey Arcraptor and Skitterbeak Concept 2 (by Riot Artist Servando Lupini
Odyssey Arcraptor and Skitterbeak Concept 3 (by Riot Artist Servando Lupini
Odyssey Ora Bot Concept 1 (by Riot Artists Servando Lupini
and Adam Hensel
Odyssey Ora Bot Concept 2 (by Riot Artists Servando Lupini
and Adam Hensel