"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
Courage of the Colossus
is a tier 6 Resolve Keystone mastery
- "Hard CC" in this case refers to any crowd control that completely inhibits movement (effects such as slows will not trigger Courage of the Colossus) This includes:
- The following list contains all the champions that couldn't trigger Courage of the Colossus through their abilities:
- The crowd control does not have to be directly from the champion (Courage of the Colossus can be triggered by displacing enemy champions with a ).
- Removed due to Season 2018.
- Replaced by .
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- New Effect: Base shield strength now applies for each nearby enemy champion.
- Base shield strength reduced to 3 − 54 (based on level) from 20 − 190 (based on level)
- Health ratio per nearby enemy champion reduced to 5% maximum health from 7%.
- Cooldown increased to 45 − 30 (based on level) seconds from 30.
- Replaces .
- Tier 6 Resolve mastery with 1 rank.
- Gain a shield for 20 − 190 (based on level) (+ 7% maximum health per nearby enemy champion) for 4 seconds after hitting an enemy champion with hard crowd control (30 second cooldown).