Consumable items]] |+
Revision as of 12:46, December 9, 2018
is an advanced consumable item
in League of Legends
- By consuming all three charges you can restore a total of 375 health and 225 mana.
- In comparison, 5 charges of 300 health and 175 mana.
can restore a total of
- can be bought at the start of the game, and is a great way to have additional sustain in early game. It is often bought by top lane champions such as , , or .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it could not be used if a was currently in use.
- Bug Fix: Damaging effect now properly counts as damage-over-time effect.
- Total health restore reduced to 125 from 150.
- Health restore per half-second reduced to 5.20 from 6.25.
- Total mana restore increased to 75 from 50.
- Mana restore per half-second increased to 3.125 from 2.08.
- V5.22 Added
- Recipe: + 350 = 500.
- Unique Active: Consumes a charge to restore 150 health and 50 mana over 12 seconds and grants Touch of Corruption during that time. Holds up to 3 charges that refills upon visiting the shop.
- Touch of Corruption: Damaging spells and attacks burn enemy champions for 15 − 30 (based on level) magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.
- can be used even at full health and mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.