Corrupting Potion is an advanced consumable item in League of Legends.
- By consuming all three charges, this item can restore a total of 375 health and 225 mana.
- The bonus damage for being unable to regenerate mana applies both if the user is manaless or their current mana is their maximum mana.
- can be bought at the start of the game, and is a great way to have additional sustain in early game. It is often bought by top lane champions such as , , or .
- V10.23 - November 12th Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the effect could stack indefinitely by moving in and out on the item shop border.
- Updated icon.
- New Effect: Magic damage over time increased to 20 from 15 for champions who cannot gain mana.
- Effect during potion is no longer called Touch of Corruption.
- Limited to 1 type of Potion.
- Touch of Corrupting damage-over-time reduced to 15 at all levels from 15 − 30 (based on level).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it could not be used if a was currently in use.
- Bug Fix: Damaging effect now properly counts as damage-over-time effect.
- Total health restore reduced to 125 from 150.
- Health restore per half-second reduced to 5.20 from 6.25.
- Total mana restore increased to 75 from 50.
- Mana restore per half-second increased to 3.125 from 2.08.
- V5.22 - Added
- Recipe: + 350 = 500.
- Unique Active: Consumes a charge to restore 150 health and 50 mana over 12 seconds and grants Touch of Corruption during that time. Holds up to 3 charges that refills upon visiting the shop.
can be used even at full health and mana.
- Touch of Corruption: Damaging spells and attacks burn enemy champions for 15 − 30 (based on level) magic damage over 3 seconds. Bonus damage is halved for area of effect and damage over time effects.