The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- All players are alerted by Corki emitting a global siren upon picking up The Package.
- Triggering attacks will apply on-hit effects normally.
- Spellblade damage is converted to magic damage. This effect will not be consumed if Hextech Munitions' magic damage is enough to kill the target.
- The damage from Wind's Fury is affected by Hextech Munitions.
- Both components apply life steal even though on-hit magic damage does not usually interact with it.
- Critical strikes amplify both components' damage.
- The following table refers for interactions while Corki is channeling:
- Once Corki has learned the ability, he receives a buff that automatically tracks the number of times he's used his ultimate since the last Big One.
- Since this information is represented as a buff, this information is available to both allies and enemies.
- Corki retains progress towards The Big One when he dies.
- Once Corki has his ultimate, he has an indicator below his health bar that is only visible to him that shows when a Big One will be fired, how many missiles he has in reserve, and how many more missiles he can store.
- Missile Barrage will always fire from the original casting position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.