The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Wards and stealthed traps affected by the will be engulfed in a red static shock and lose ally sight they reveal in the fog of war until it is destroyed.
- A 4 health points and regenerates 1 health every 3 seconds after 6 seconds of not being attacked. has
- disabled. cannot be
- camouflage champions and instead perform periodic scans. There is a substantial enough delay between checks that camouflage champions will briefly become unseen. do not persistently reveal
- As a support, always have one on bot lane to clear enemy wards and watch for ganks, especially those with stealth.
- Warding Dragon early, especially on your first back, is a great way to ensure your team has objective control.
- Always keep one in handy when no teammate has a .
- Use near places of frequent warding pattern, like near Dragon or Baron.
- When a
has been alive for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, it will gain the following buff:
- Distinguished Order of Ward Longevity and Health: Perhaps this ward has been protected. Perhaps it has merely sat in a disused lane. Whatever the case, it has persisted for aeons in ward years and joins an ancient regal order of Wards that have lasted a really really really long time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.