Consumable items are one-time use items that disappear or lose effect after the first use, and can be used again only by buying them again. Most consumable items can be stacked up to a limit on one item slot, after which they are placed in a new item slot. For some consumables, if bought when no item slots are available, the consumable item is immediately used.
You can only have one type of healing potion in your inventory at a time.
- Over the 2010 Harrowing, several of the consumables had their icons changed for the holiday.
- Elixirs were candies, was changed to , and was changed to .
- With the Harrowing items, there was an occasional glitch where a player could use their consumables on another player, however it would still be used on themselves.
- During the 2010 Snowdown Showdown, became and became .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items