Consumable items are one-time use items that disappear or lose effect after the first use, and can be used again only by buying them again. Most consumable items can be stacked up to a limit on one item slot, after which they are placed in a new item slot. For some consumables, if bought when no item slots are available, the consumable item is immediately used. Using a consumable does not break stealth.
You can only have one type of healing potion in your inventory at a time.
- Over the 2010 Harrowing, several of the consumables had their icons changed for the holiday.
- Elixirs were candies, was changed to , and was changed to .
- With the Harrowing items, there was an occasional glitch where a player could use their consumables on another player, however it would still be used on themselves.
- During the 2010 Snowdown Showdown, became and became .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items