- Runes, summoner spells and passive-damaging items (including
) cannot stack or refresh Conqueror.
- The damage of triggered from a hit on a champion will also not stack or refresh Conqueror.
- Single target attacks or abilities that trigger the fifth Conqueror stack will not benefit from Conqueror's conversion.
- If however it's being triggered by an area of damage ability, the non-primary targets will benefit from it.
- Healing interactions:
- The true damage from Conqueror does not benefit from lifesteal.
- Physical healing effects (i.e. ) have their effectiveness reduced by 10% whenever Conqueror is active due to the true damage conversion.
- For spell vamp and ability drain (i.e. ), true damage dealt is always considered as single-target damage, making it benefit fully from spell vamp.
- Conqueror increases your total damage by 0.1% for each point of the enemy's resistances, or ((enemy's armor or MR) ÷ 10)%. For example, if an enemy has 140 armor you will deal (140 ÷ 10)% = 14% more damage to them.
- Conqueror converts the damage before damage modifiers. This makes both damage increases and damage reductions be 10% less effective. You will deal the same amount of true damage with or without damage modifiers.
- During development it was called Embiggen.