Cody 'Codebear' Germain is the Product Lead on Competitive Gameplay and Behavioral Systems at Riot Games.
The Competitive Gameplay team on League of Legends is the team responsible for the development of ranked, matchmaking and Clash. The Behavioral Systems team is the team responsible for the Report Feature, Honor and Leaver Buster on League of Legends. As the Product Lead for both teams, Cody is responsible for the strategies both teams execute such as deciding which ranked changes to implement, accessing the health of matchmaking, deciding which honor rewards to distribute, which champions to choose for the Victorious skin and deciding which features the teams should prioritize.
- /dev: Ranked and Matchmaking in 2020
- /dev: Updates on 2020 Ranked & Matchmaking
- Behavioral Systems: July 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: August 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: September 2020 Update
- /dev: End of Season Updates
- Behavioral Systems: October 2020 Update