Cody 'Codebear' Germain is the Product Lead on the Competitive Gameplay Team at Riot Games.
The Competitive Gameplay team is the team responsible for the development of meta game systems and player behavior on League of Legends. As the Product Lead, Cody is responsible for the strategy and vision of League's meta game systems such as ranked, matchmaking, Clash, Honor, the report feature, LeaverBuster and progression.
- Ranked and Matchmaking in 2020
- Updates on 2020 Ranked & Matchmaking
- End of Season Updates
- 2021 Clash Check-In
- Champ Select Reporting & Muting Test
- Behavioral Systems: July 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: August 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: September 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: October 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: November 2020 Update
- Behavioral Systems: April 2021 Update
- Competitive Gameplay - Mid Year
- Progression Identity Changes