"You belong in a museum!"
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. +35 Tenacity awards -35% crowd control effect duration.
- Only one item can grant a champion tenacity at a time - it does not stack.
- tenacity alternative to . was particularly suited to physical damage assassins who relied on for securing ambushes as a
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of hard-to-avoid crowd control spells such as , giving ambushers yet another avenue through which to attempt to take opponents by surprise.
- items besides that granted any form of crowd control reduction. , and were the newest and the only
- is a term that refers to acts of secrecy, which originated from the french "de cape et d'épée".
- According to Journal of Justice (Issue 21; Inside the Vault), was the only one of the three new Tenacity (stat) items to have been created at the Institute of War.
- was the most expensive tenacity item.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items