"You belong in a museum!"
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer (+35 Tenacity grants -35% crowd control effect duration) but does not stack with other sources.
- Cloak and Dagger was a Tenacity item particularly suited to physical damage assassins who relied on (as opposed to ) for securing ambushes.
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of hard-to-avoid crowd control abilities (such as ), giving ambushers yet another avenue through which to attempt to take opponents by surprise.
- Cloak and Dagger, items, besides , that granted any form of crowd control reduction (the most expensive of all four being Cloak and Dagger) , and were the newest and the only
- 'Cloak and Dagger' references the eponymous .
- Featured in the Journal of Justice (Issue 21: Inside the Vault).
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.