||"You belong in a museum!"
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Upon starting the game, Chrysalis has a gold value of 133.3, which is then increased to 315 / 326.25 after the takedowns.
- Chrysalis is named after the eponymous life stage of butterflies, succeeding the larval stage and preceding adulthood.
- V8.23 - Removed
- Removed from the game.
- Replaced by .
- Bonus health reduced to 50 from 60.
- Bug Fix: Adaptive damage bonuses no longer revert to health when in combat with enemy champions.
- Bug Fix: Tooltip now indicates the proper amount of adaptive stats granted once transformed.
- V8.6 - Added
- Resolve Slot 2 rune.
- Passive: Start the game with 60 bonus health. At 4 takedowns, consume that health to gain 9 bonus Attack Damage or 15 Ability Power (Adaptive).