In Set 4: Fates, Chosen champions occasionally appear in a player's shop. Player can have at most one Chosen champion in the game. The Chosen champion can be replaced by another one after selling them.
If a player does not own any Chosen champion, Chosen champions have a chance to appear in their store. When a Chosen champion appears in a store, they are already at 2-Star level, but cost three times their normal 1-Star price.
At most one Chosen champion can appear in each player's shop at a time. A Chosen champion have a special Chosen flair on the right, and the trait that would be counted twice will be highlighted.
Once a Chosen champion is bought, other Chosen champions no longer appear in the player's shop. Selling a Chosen champion allows Chosen champions to appear once more in the shop. Player can check if they can get Chosen champion by looking at the Chosen icon on the top right of the shop.
Chosen champions' tier depends on the player's current level. Higher champion tiers only drop at higher levels, and their chance of dropping increases by levels, while decreasing the lower ones:
|Chosen Tier ►||
|Legend Level ▼|
Chosen champions come with some extra power:
- One of their traits (origin or class) is "Chosen" and counts as 2 of that trait.
- The and traits cannot be Chosen.
- Since they are unique origin and class, there will be no Chosen , and .
- They gain 200 bonus health.
- They also gain a unique bonus stat, based on the champion:
|400 health||30% spell power||20 attack damage||25% reduced mana cost|
- Chosen's way of working is somewhat similar to from Set 2.