GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rare & Limited
Dark Star Cho'Gath
Special pricing / 13-Jul-2018
- The scene depicted has him fighting several soldiers geared like Helmet Bro.
- His was directly tweaked for the first splash art of his skin.
- This skin shares the Nightmare theme with:
- This skin shares the Fables theme with:
- He references the Loch Ness Monster.
- The mention of a blurry photograph in his skin bio references the Surgeon's Photograph of the Loch Ness Monster.
- This skin shares the Jurassic theme with:
- A banner reading 'Cho'Gath Rules' can be seen in the background.
- This skin shares the High Society theme with:
- He references a stereotypical 19th Century British gentleman.
- He was the first to get a new voiceover with a skin.
- He has his own dedicated section in the Latin American server.
- He discusses (in extremely old-fashioned and correct Spanish) the proper use of game terminology, going so far as to warn players to avoid English-Spanish mutations such as gankear ('ganking') and instead use the actual term emboscar ('ambush').
- This skin shares the Battlecast theme with:
- and pre-rework can be seen in the background.
- He is voiced by J.S. Gilbert.
- , , pre-rework , and are also voiced by the same voice actor. ,
- He resembles Machinedramon from Digimon.
- He is the Tokyo miniboss in Cho'Gath Eats the World.
- According to promotional art for this skin, his is powered by '451 Exawatt Omnisonic Speakers'.
- This skin shares the Prehistoric Hunters theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the premiere of Jurassic World along with:
- He is based on the movie's Indominus rex.
- He is most definitely thematically tied to his self considering the only difference is the presence/lack of flesh.
- A figure resembling the cancelled champion can be seen in the background.
- This skin shares the Dark Star theme with:
- Prior to the official release of the skin, there were fan-made concepts for a Dark Star skin for Cho'Gath.
- This skin was made by Riot in collaboration with an individual known as Bryan, a League player who visited Riot in 2017 through partnership with The Make-A-Wish Foundation. Bryan’s wish was “to meet the creators of Riot Games and create a skin with them.”
- During development, there were three concepts for this Make-A-Wish skin: Elderwood, Dark Star, War Drake. Dark Star eventually passed due to Bryan liking the space concept the most.
- Bryan's clarinet performance was used for the final version of the skins theme.
- This skin was initially sold for nonprofit organizations around the world until the end of 10 August 2018 when it became a Hextech Crafting exclusive skin. . All of the proceeds from this skin went to
- This is the first skin of Cho'Gath's where the cast animation for is a single bite instead of multiple ones.
- This skin shares the Shan Hai Scrolls theme with: