- Cripple does not count as a valid crowd control for Cheap Shot.
- All mobility impairing crowd control including Nearsight, Blind, and Silence count as valid crowd control for Cheap Shot.
- can easily apply Cheap Shot by herself thanks to her . One basic attack is enough to apply Cheap Shot, because will first slow the target then apply the damage. For this to be possible, she first needs to basic attack that target once to permanently mark them (the marking basic attack will not trigger Cheap Shot).
- Items such as , and , or runes such as , allow you to easily benefit from Cheap Shot.
- A single cast of damage over time abilities (i.e ) with is enough to trigger the bonus damage. or
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.