"Time for a shakedown."
The following Champions have pets that can be controlled by means of the summoner, such as Alt-Right Clicking, in a similar manner to the normal Champion movement.
The following Champions have pets that are controlled by their own AI, and not by Alt-Right Clicking. Normally, these pets auto-attack the first enemy unit or champion that enters their aggro range.
- Omen of Pestilence, Omen of Famine ghouls. ,
- Turrets must be placed manually, but they are stationary and will auto-attack the first enemy unit that comes within it's firing range.
- The Sapling must be thrown to a location manually. Only then will the Sapling seek out enemy units that come into it's aggro range.
's Pet Ball.
- It is technically a part of her, but the ball itself provides buff/debuff effects.
- is controlled manually by clicking on R, but is not technically a pet.
Ability Visual Pets
The following Champions have pets that are purely part of a Champion's ability visuals, but the pets themselves are not the cause of any effects. The pet will normally disappear upon termination of the ability.
- Dragon Shark.
- 's Pet Ball
- crows are merely an element to the AoE animation, most likely to fit the theme of the ability.