A champion statistic is a number indicating how well a champion can do a certain thing. These help define the assets of a champion. There are 18 official statistics, divided into three categories: Offensive, Defensive, and Magical.
- Armor penetration: How much the armor values of targets are reduced during physical damage calculations.
- Attack damage: Provides the initial damage value of basic attacks and scaling on some abilities.
- Attack speed: The rate at which a champion uses their basic attack.
- Critical strike chance: The percent chance that that a basic attack will critically strike to deal increased damage.
- Critical strike damage: The percentage damage increase provided by critical strikes.
- Life steal: The percentage of the damage done by a champion's basic attacks that is returned to them as health.
- Movement speed: The speed at which a champion moves around the map.
- Armor: Used to calculate the reduced damage taken from basic attacks and abilities that deal physical damage.
- Health: The total damage a champion may take before dying.
- Health regeneration: The rate at which a champion's health is naturally restored.
- Magic resistance: Used to calculate the reduced damage taken from from abilities that deal magic damage.
- Tenacity: The percent reduction in the duration that a champion is effected by some crowd control effects.
- Ability power: Provides scaling on some abilities.
- Cooldown reduction: The percent reduction in the time after an ability is used by a champion before it can be used again.
- Magic penetration: How much the magic resistance values of targets are reduced during magic damage calculations.
- Mana: The maximum mana available to a champion for casting abilities.
- Mana regeneration: The rate at which a champion's mana is naturally restored.
- Spell vamp: The percentage of the damage done by a champion's abilities that is returned to them as health.
- On this wiki, champion statistics such as health, attack damage, etc. are listed as having a given base value. This is the value before achieving Level 1. Thus champion statistics at a given level are found by multiplying that level (including level 1) by the amount per level increase, and adding the base. This is an important distinction primarily at level 1.
- Any unit's attack damage, ability power, attack speed, movement speed, armor and magic resistance can be seen by left clicking it in game.
- Critical strike damage and tenacity are not shown on the champion statistic page in game.Conversely, range is shown, although it is not one of the official statistics.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.