A champion statistic is a number indicating how well a champion can do a certain thing. These help define the assets of a champion. There are 18 official statistics, divided into three categories: Offensive, Defensive, and Magical.
On this wiki, champion statistics such as health, attack damage, etc. are listed as having a given base value. This is the value before achieving Level 1. Thus champion statistics at a given level are found by multiplying that level (including level 1) by the amount per level increase, and adding the base. This is an important distinction primarily at level 1.
- Armor penetration: How much the armor values of targets are reduced during physical damage calculations.
- Attack damage: Provides the initial damage value of basic attacks and scaling on some abilities.
- Attack speed: The rate at which a champion uses basic attacks.
- Critical strike chance: The percent chance that that a basic attack will critically strike to deal increased damage.
- Critical strike damage: The percentage damage increase provided by critical strikes.
- Life steal: The percentage of the damage done by a champion's basic attacks that is returned to them as health.
- Movement speed: The speed at which a champion moves around the map.
- Armor: Used to calculate the reduced damage taken from basic attacks and abilities that deal physical damage.
- Health: The total damage a champion may take before dying.
- Health regeneration: The rate at which a champion's health is naturally restored.
- Magic resistance: Used to calculate the reduced damage taken from from abilities that deal magic damage.
- Tenacity: The percent reduction in the duration that a champion is effected by crowd control effects.
- Ability power: Provides scaling on some abilities.
- Cooldown reduction: The percent reduction in the time after an ability is used by a champion before it can be used again.
- Magic penetration: How much the magic resistance values of targets are reduced during magic damage calculations.
- Mana: The maximum mana available to a champion for casting abilities.
- Mana regeneration: The rate at which a champion's mana is naturally restored.
- Spell vamp: The percentage of the damage done by a champion's abilities that is returned to them as health.
- Any unit's attack damage, ability power, attack speed, movement speed, armor and magic resistance can be seen by left clicking it in game.
- Critical strike damage and tenacity are not shown on the champion statistic page in game.Conversely, range is shown, although it is not one of the official statistics.