A champion statistic is a number indicating how well a champion can do a certain thing. These help define the assets of a champion. There are 18 official statistics, divided into three categories: Offensive, Defensive, and Magical.
On this wiki, champion statistics such as health, attack damage, etc. are listed as having a given base value. This is the value before achieving Level 1. Thus champion statistics at a given level are found by multiplying that level (including level 1) by the amount per level increase, and adding the base. This is an important distinction primarily at level 1.
- Armor penetration: Reduces the armor value of targets during physical damage calculations.
- Attack damage: Increases the damage done by basic attacks and some abilities.
- Attack speed: Increases the rate at which a champion uses basic attacks.
- Critical strike chance: Increases the likelihood that a basic attack will critically strike to deal increased damage.
- Critical strike damage: Increases the percentage increase in damage from critical strikes.
- Life steal: Heals a champion for a percentage of the damage done by their basic attacks.
- Movement speed: Increases the speed at which a champion moves around the map.
- Armor: Reduces the damage a champion takes from basic attacks and some abilities.
- Health: Increases the total damage a champion may take before dying.
- Health regeneration: Increases the rate at which a champion's health is naturally restored.
- Magic resistance: Reduces the damage a champion takes from from some abilities.
- Tenacity: Reduces the duration that a champion is effected by crowd control effects by a percentage.
- Ability power: Increased the damage done by some abilities.
- Cooldown reduction: Reduces the time after an ability is used by a champion before it can be used again by a percentage.
- Magic penetration: Reduces the magic resistance value of targets during magic damage calculations.
- Mana: Increases the maximum mana available to a champion for using abilities.
- Mana regeneration: Increased the rate at which a champion's mana is naturally restored.
- Spell vamp: Heals a champion for a percentage of the damage done by their abilities.
- Any unit's attack damage, ability power, attack speed, movement speed, armor and magic resistance can be seen by left clicking it in game.
- Critical strike damage and tenacity are not shown on the champion statistic page in game.Conversely, range is shown, although it is not one of the official statistics.