The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Bonus movement speed in general is split into flat, additive percent and multiplicative percent bonuses that construct the value of the total movement speed in stat updates every 0.25 seconds:
- Celerity grants flat bonus movement speed equal to 7% of your other flat bonuses.
- Celerity grants additive bonus movement speed equal to 7% of your other additive bonuses, including itself, only if your total additive bonus from other sources is greater than 5% (6% if including Celerity's bonus).
- Celerity grants multiplicative bonus movement speed equal to 7% of the sum of your other multiplicative bonuses.
- On every new stat update, the multiplicative bonus of Celerity will avoid multiplying itself from the previous cycle. However, since stat updates already actively avoid that, the multiplicative bonus will be much lower than it should be on some cycles and oscillate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.