The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Legends of Runeterra card, see 5Catalyst of Aeons (Legends of Runeterra).
- For its successor, see .
"You belong in a museum!"
- With the increased durability and sustainability it provides, recall. allows champions to remain in their lanes longer without needing to
- The word Catalyst means something or someone that precipitates or causes an event to happen without being used up itself, referring to the item's passive effect.
- Catalyst mana restore is applied after resistances. The higher your resistances the less mana you will regain from damage.
- Shields are treated the same as normal health for the damage to mana calculations.
- The name "Aeons" may be a reference to the Star Craft map Aeon of Strife, by Aeon64, which was the spark that began the MOBA genre.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Boots items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.