Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The scene depicts her having used on several soldiers.
- She returns to this form when she dies if using any other skin.
- shield depicts her head (referencing Perseus reflecting Medusa's ).
- This skin shares the High Noon theme with:
- Her launching a snake might be referencing her old snake autoattack particles.
- This skin shares the Fables theme with:
- She was released in celebration of the launch of Greek localization.
- She was originally called 'Exalted'.
- Cassiopeia and this skin were given for free to all Greek players with six months or more worth of play time prior to her release.
- Her human beauty is more stressed here compared to her other skins thanks to the absence of her snake tongue.
- She resembles Sophitia from Soulcalibur.
- This skin shares the Lunar Revel theme with:
- She was released in celebration of Lunar Revel 2013 (Year of the Snake) along with:
- She wears ornate finger jewelry to support and protect long fingernails.
- She and do a Fan dance when .
- This skin shares the Eternum theme with:
- can be seen in the background.
- This skin shares the Akana theme with:
- The chroma variant 'Night Blossom' has resemblance fo FFX's Lulu.