The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Cleanses are ineffective against Miasma since the area of effect constantly reapplies the effect.
- will block the portion of Miasma it destroys.
- Cassiopeia will turn to face the target direction over the cast time.
- Petrifying Gaze will cast from wherever Cassiopeia is at the end of the cast time.
- Petrifying Gaze's target direction will change if Cassiopeia's facing direction changes during the cast time (i.e. through knockbacks).
- The facing direction of champions whose abilities/animations cause them to lock their facing or spin is always the direction they are moving in. For abilities that cause the champion to spin in place (e.g.
, ) it will factor the direction they were facing on cast.
- is an exception and his facing direction is actually considered to be the direction he is facing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.