- Camille is one of 18 champions without a single ability power ratio on any ability: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Camille was the last champion released in 2016, designed to make players 'feel like in-control badasses'.
- Her design may have been influenced by Gazelle from the movie .
- Camille's passive is so far the only instance of a shield that exclusively protects from physical damage.
- Camille is the French derivative of Latin Camilla, feminine form of
- Camillus/a means 'temple attendant,' and has no Latin root. Earlier forms include Greek  -Κάμιλλος-Κᾰσμῖλος-Κᾰδμῖλος, loaned from Pre-Greek *Hatʸmilʸ-.
- The name Camille could also be a reference to the mythological warrior who appears in the second half of Vergil's Aeneid on the side of the . She is a warrior virgin queen of the and serves under the goddess Diana. She was said to be so swift-footed she could run through a wheat field without breaking the tops of the stalks and run across the ocean without wetting her feet.
- Her clan's name Ferros possibly combines two unrelated Latin words:  "wild, fierce" & " ".
- Her dance references the breakdance move. , a
- She was first mentioned in pre-rework The Shadows Beckon which is no longer canon. color story
- Camille is voiced by .
- Her production names (Lady Em, The Gray Lady, The Left Hand of Piltover, Diver, Cyborg, Hookshot) were used to convey aspects of her personality. , ,
- During her original reveal, had the surname Medarda. She was later renamed and placed in the Ferros clan before the official release.
-  and were originally one champion named Husk, the Hive Commander, a female mercenary from Zaun who was once partner before she defected after paralyzed her in a shootout.
- Camille was created due to a need for a Diver champion. Hookshot was the only ability in the kit for a long time, the idea of blade legs came after the final design of Hookshot was settled.
- An iteration of Hookshot could swing from a point of terrain and be recast mid-swing, this swinging could take the player halfway through Summoner's Rift.
- Camille is an 80-year-old augmented living person whose Hextech heart has allowed her to age much more slowly than usual.
- Her augmented body as well as her undercover shadow ops have earned her the moniker 'The Gray Lady' (the patron saint).
- The Weakest Heart takes place after Severed Ties.
- It is hinted at that Camille is the one who killed parents.
- According to , Camille is heavily hinted to be "C" in lore.
- Her great-great aunt is speculated to be the escaping woman in Dreamsong.
- In Awaken, Camille's eyes change color when she approaches . This changing eye color is an allusion to her in-game passive, where she gains a shield based on the damage type of the champion she’s attacking. That shot in the cinematic is her realizing that Jhin has set a trap, her reaction is to first analyze the threat before jumping into action.
- It is confirmed the events in the video is canon, but may have not happened yet.
- "Monkey see, monkey die!" references an .
- "Not all dogs go to heaven." references .
- "Never go full machine." is a play on a quote from ("You never go full retard.").
- "Scissors... beats... paper." references .
- "And all the Noxian High Command couldn't put is a play on a quote from together again." .
- "Next time, take the map." references "Who needs a map?!"
- "Ashes, ashes, you fall down." references "Ashes, ashes, they all fall down."
- "All your base are belong to us." quotes .
- "You must be coded as a minion." references the game developers' tendency to code many objects as minions.
- "You chose... poorly." references .
- "I'll be back." and "Terminated." quote .
- She shares this quote with Sion.
- "That was the sound of inevitability." quotes .
- She shares this quote with:
- PROJECT: Vayne
- Pulsefire Caitlyn
- She shares this quote with:
- She shares quotes with:
- "End of the line."
- The scene depicts her preparing to .
- She resembles from .
- This skin shares the PROJECT theme with:
- Camille was programed to attack any G/NETIC Rebel.
- Her voice line suggests she was the one who killed in this universe.
- In Brazillian localization, she (along with all Program skins) is called Camille Cibernética (Cyber Camille) due to Program's translated double meaning.
- This skin shares the Eclipse theme with:
- Similar to the other Coven skin, she has an animal headpiece. Camille headpiece is similar to ram horns.
- This skin shares the World Champions: IG theme with:
- She was released in celebration of Invictus Gaming winning the Season 2018 World Championship along with:
- She represents Ning.
- The idea for the thought up by Ning himself and displays his signature. animation was
- Clan Ferros having connections all across Piltover and Zaun has made Camille cross paths with their most important residents several times.
- In a near future, she will encounter and fight Zaun. during his assasination mission in
- ↑ Beekes, R.S.P. Etymological Dictionary of Greek, pp. 613-4
- ↑ DeVaan. Etymological Dictionary of Latin and the other Italic Languages, p. 213, 214
- ↑ Ask Riot
- ↑ Husk - The Hive Commander (cancelled League of Legends champion)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Inside Camille Development
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Ask Riot: Game Modes and Metal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.