The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The shield-typing is determined based on the total damage the target has dealt to champions that game (as a percentage) versus Camille's current armor and magic resistance.
- For example, with little bonus resistances Camille would likely gain the most obvious shield-typing - i.e. physical shield versus champions primarily dealing physical damage and magic shield versus champions primarily dealing magic damage. However, if she has a sufficient amount of armor against a champion dealing both alternates of physical damage and magic damage, she will receive a magic shield as the physical damage threat is already being mitigated by her armor, and vice versa.
- The type of shield that will be granted to Camille when she attacks any one enemy champion is shown as an icon beneath their health bar: orange for physical shield and blue for magic shield.
- Adaptive Defenses takes priority over all other shields except .
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Both enhanced attacks cannot critically strike.
- Precision Protocol applies to structures but the recast does not convert to true damage.
- The enhanced attack will still complete and hit the target even if they become untargetable during the attack's windup.
- Because the conversion to true damage happens after certain modifiers from Camille herself are already applied to the attack damage, it may be modified despite being true damage, including Spellblade.
- Camille can move during the delay, but the hitbox and Camille's model are fixed to the initial target direction.
- Camille's facing-direction, for effects such as , is the direction she is moving, and not the direction the model is facing.
- The 50% damage reduction against non-epic monsters applies after the cap. Because of this the actual cap against non-epic monsters is 150 damage.
- Wall Dive count as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Despite what one might assume from a wall-jumping ability, Wall Dive can be used to go through terrain (including the terrain she is bound to).
- If Camille becomes unable to cast abilities while to a wall, she loses the ability to cast Wall Dive instantly and the ability goes on cooldown.
- Summoner spells besides cannot be cast.
- Casting dash but Camille will affect enemies around the new location. during Wall Dive will interrupt the
- Wall Dive is disabled while grounded or rooted but Camille is allowed to move if grounded while attached to a wall. She may still dash away from her current location once the grounding finishes.
- Camille will only gain a range indicator towards each valid champion within the extended dash range (800), but will still gain the extended dash range without the indicator against enemies within the 1400 range.
- She does not have to see any enemy champions to gain the range indicator or extended range.
Camille - E Camille - E
- The disrupt is 'wrapped' into a status effect that says the target is Silenced for 0.4 seconds, but it does not actually silence. It however makes sure that the disrupt is prevented by immunity to silences.
- Camille will attempt to basic attack the target upon landing.
- The ability will cancel and go on cooldown and expend mana if the target dies or becomes untargetable during the dash.
- Camille will follow targets that change locations (e.g. displacements, blinks, dashes) but not those that exceed the range limit, in which case The Hextech Ultimatum is cancelled and goes on cooldown and expends mana.
- Knockaway speed is 1000.
- If the target manages to be outside of the boundaries, they will immediately be pulled back towards the center of the hexagon.
- The boundaries are not considered terrain (
exception), and enemies that try to move out of the area will be displaced back inside.
- Dashes, blinks, displacements, and other forms of movement will cap their effect range to the boundary. Targets will stop at the boundary even after it expired.
- will still deal damage at the hologram's location.
- An active on a target outside the perimeter will cause to continue her charge until The Hextech Ultimatum ends. She can knockback and damage secondary targets multiple times.
- If the target attaches to a unit, they will only be displaced back inside once they detach. The Hextech Ultimatum does not end nor break the bind to the victim.
- allows him to cast it even if his target is outside the area, dashing through the borders and attaching despite being unable to escape.
- allows her to bypass the borders if the unit she attaches to leaves the area.
does not allow him to pass through the borders and the dash will end prematurely when he encounters them.
- If the target of is also the target of The Hextech Ultimatum, they can go through the borders while attached to him.
- If Camille enters resurrection during the initial cast, the dash is stopped and the zone is formed immediately.
- The Hextech Ultimatum ends if the target enters resurrection, but not if Camille does.
- The Hextech Ultimatum ends immediately if the target is dragged by or eaten by .
- The following table refers for interactions while Camille is dashing.
|Disabled||All items are disabled|
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.