Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This audio page is under construction for the Audio Project. For more information, head over to the Audio Project page.
Upon Entering the Store
- "Purchase thoroughly! You'll never know when I shove off!"
- "All profits go to cutting-edge research!"
- "Have I read you my thesis on sea slugs?"
- "Welcome to the dive site!"
- "Would you like to join my expedition?"
- "I brew my potions with salt water for that extra zing!"
Upon Buying an Item
- "Impeccable taste!"
- "My, that is a beauty!"
- "Every little bit helps!"
- "You've just supported science!"
- "That is a singular find... oh, but I have more, if you need them!"
- "It complements you perfectly."
- "That is guaranteed for, at a minimum, ballast."
- "I've sold four of those today!"
- "That will spur - or deter - violence swimmingly!"
- "Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what that does. Good luck!"
- "Thank you for contributing to my expedition."
- "Would you like that wrapped?"
- "Uh, sorry, I haven't gotten around to drying that off!"
- "I prefer you only killed bad people with this - or nautical sceptics."
- "That is, uh... most probably valuable!"
- "A bare minimum of rust."
- "No price is too great for progress."
- "That will serve you splendidly."
- "Keep this up, and I'll be diving in no time."
- "You'll receive a special thanks in my paper."
- "Now that you've got the hang of it, purchase something else!"
- "Why not pick up a gift... for science?"
- "Your gold will be put to good use."
- "Now you're part of the adventure!"
- "No need to explain what you plan to do with that."
- "I can tell you're a collector."
- "There's simply no better - for whatever that does."
Upon Leaving the Store
- "Come back soon, or you might miss me!"
- "I wish you aquatic adventures!"
- "Oh, please, recommend me to friends! And investors!"
- "Good luck with your landward pursuits!"
- "Right then, back to my blueprints."
- "Uh, let me know if you chance upon any unclaimed propellers!"
- "Oh, is that it?"
- "Return any time you like, preferably loaded."
- "If I'm not here when you return, sink some snacks for me."
- "Never abandon your dreams! Or your scientific pioneers!"
While Idling Near the Store
- "The sea is the final frontier!"
- "I've been designing some new fins!"
- "Did you know - clams can smell colours!"
- "Once, people could breathe in water! Then we forgot how."
- "So many mysteries to explore."
- "I can't wait to see what lies beneath!"
- "Whale crabs. Octo-salmon. Barnacle sharks. Who knows what I'll find?"
- "The helmet never comes off! Well, except when I get hungry."
- "I theorize that beneath this ocean, there is another, wetter, ocean!"
- "Undersea exploration isn't a job, it's a privilege!"
- "I've done several trial runs in local puddles. I'm ready for the big show!"
- "The real sunken treasure is aquatic knowledge."
- "Just as soon as I perfect my submersible, I'll be off!"
- "I can't wait to school some fish."
- "Sea monsters are no more than misunderstood ambassadors of the deep."
- "Exploring the sea in a boat is like eating a melon by the rind!"
- "Bilgewater is a lovely place - principally when facing out to sea."
- "My research indicates that if you hold your breath long enough, you can kick the habit! You just need to stay awake."
- "One day, the ocean will be my oyster - and the ocean's oysters will be my breakfast!"
- "Oh, don't get me started on buoyancy."
- "Gadgetry in Piltover, extinct overlords in Freljord? Hmph! I'll show them!"
- "There's evidence to suggest that manatees once ruled the land and sea!"
- "Frugality is not a virtue, I assure you."
- "You look like an aspiring patron of scientific research!"
- "Everything I say is waterproof! Or if not, water-absorbent!"
- "Perhaps I could tell you about my impending odyssey!"
Upon Entering the Store as...
- "Oh, hello! You must be a fellow captain! We should trade notes."
- "Tahm Kench? What sort of protracted ruination would buy me a trip to the ocean floor?"
- "A fine attempt - but I'm quite certain you'll never reach the bottom of the ocean in that suit."
- "Well, you just look ridiculous!"
- "I'm sorry, Fizz, but your appraisal of the deep ocean seems suspect to me."
- "Nonsense! Merfolk don't exist! Where's your zipper?"
- "A flying ship? I happen to be building a sinking ship myself."
- "Diana? I believe I can finally prove that the tide attracts the moon!"
- "Draven? With your celebrity endorsement, I believe I could reach my funding goal."
- "Oh, Ezreal? How's the family?"
- "Hello, Heimerdinger! I trust you will find my research most illuminating - just as soon as I've begun it."
- "I bet I could get that suit of yours seaworthy."
- "I hear you have, uh, quite a lot of gold and an entrepreneurial spirit. We should talk."
- "Have you considered incorporating 'beluga' into your stances, Udyr?"