This audio page is under construction for the Audio Project. For more information, head over to the Audio Project page.
Upon Entering the Store
- "Purchase thoroughly! You'll never know when I shove off!"
- "All profits go to cutting-edge research!"
- "Have I read you my thesis on sea slugs?"
- "Welcome to the dive site!"
- "Would you like to join my expedition?"
- "I brew my potions with salt water for that extra zing!"
Upon Buying an Item
- "Impeccable taste!"
- "My, that is a beauty!"
- "Every little bit helps!"
- "You've just supported science!"
- "That is a singular find... oh, but I have more, if you need them!"
- "It complements you perfectly."
- "That is guaranteed for, at a minimum, ballast."
- "I've sold four of those today!"
- "That will spur - or deter - violence swimmingly!"
- "Yeah, I have absolutely no idea what that does. Good luck!"
- "Thank you for contributing to my expedition."
- "Would you like that wrapped?"
- "Uh, sorry, I haven't gotten around to drying that off!"
- "I prefer you only killed bad people with this - or nautical sceptics."
- "That is, uh... most probably valuable!"
- "A bare minimum of rust."
- "No price is too great for progress."
- "That will serve you splendidly."
- "Keep this up, and I'll be diving in no time."
- "You'll receive a special thanks in my paper."
- "Now that you've got the hang of it, purchase something else!"
- "Why not pick up a gift... for science?"
- "Your gold will be put to good use."
- "Now you're part of the adventure!"
- "No need to explain what you plan to do with that."
- "I can tell you're a collector."
- "There's simply no better - for whatever that does."
Upon Leaving the Store
- "Come back soon, or you might miss me!"
- "I wish you aquatic adventures!"
- "Oh, please, recommend me to friends! And investors!"
- "Good luck with your landward pursuits!"
- "Right then, back to my blueprints."
- "Uh, let me know if you chance upon any unclaimed propellers!"
- "Oh, is that it?"
- "Return any time you like, preferably loaded."
- "If I'm not here when you return, sink some snacks for me."
- "Never abandon your dreams! Or your scientific pioneers!"
While Idling Near the Store
- "The sea is the final frontier!"
- "I've been designing some new fins!"
- "Did you know - clams can smell colours!"
- "Once, people could breathe in water! Then we forgot how."
- "So many mysteries to explore."
- "I can't wait to see what lies beneath!"
- "Whale crabs. Octo-salmon. Barnacle sharks. Who knows what I'll find?"
- "The helmet never comes off! Well, except when I get hungry."
- "I theorize that beneath this ocean, there is another, wetter, ocean!"
- "Undersea exploration isn't a job, it's a privilege!"
- "I've done several trial runs in local puddles. I'm ready for the big show!"
- "The real sunken treasure is aquatic knowledge."
- "Just as soon as I perfect my submersible, I'll be off!"
- "I can't wait to school some fish."
- "Sea monsters are no more than misunderstood ambassadors of the deep."
- "Exploring the sea in a boat is like eating a melon by the rind!"
- "Bilgewater is a lovely place - principally when facing out to sea."
- "My research indicates that if you hold your breath long enough, you can kick the habit! You just need to stay awake."
- "One day, the ocean will be my oyster - and the ocean's oysters will be my breakfast!"
- "Oh, don't get me started on buoyancy."
- "Gadgetry in Piltover, extinct overlords in Freljord? Hmph! I'll show them!"
- "There's evidence to suggest that manatees once ruled the land and sea!"
- "Frugality is not a virtue, I assure you."
- "You look like an aspiring patron of scientific research!"
- "Everything I say is waterproof! Or if not, water-absorbent!"
- "Perhaps I could tell you about my impending odyssey!"
Upon Entering the Store as...
- "Oh, hello! You must be a fellow captain! We should trade notes."
- "Tahm Kench? What sort of protracted ruination would buy me a trip to the ocean floor?"
- "A fine attempt - but I'm quite certain you'll never reach the bottom of the ocean in that suit."
- "Well, you just look ridiculous!"
- "I'm sorry, Fizz, but your appraisal of the deep ocean seems suspect to me."
- "Nonsense! Merfolk don't exist! Where's your zipper?"
- "A flying ship? I happen to be building a sinking ship myself."
- "Diana? I believe I can finally prove that the tide attracts the moon!"
- "Draven? With your celebrity endorsement, I believe I could reach my funding goal."
- "Oh, Ezreal? How's the family?"
- "Hello, Heimerdinger! I trust you will find my research most illuminating - just as soon as I've begun it."
- "I bet I could get that suit of yours seaworthy."
- "I hear you have, uh, quite a lot of gold and an entrepreneurial spirit. We should talk."
- "Have you considered incorporating 'beluga' into your stances, Udyr?"