Broken Mountain is a mountain located in the southeastern part of the Freljord.
Champions of the Broken Mountain
Other Related Champions
- unintentionally destroyed original home, which lead to the creation of the first Hearth-Home.
- knows the location of Hearth-Home, passed down through song by his mother Layka.
- fought which lead to the destruction of the first Hearth-Home.
- Hearth-Home: Once a great settlement of smiths and craftsman inspired by its patron , it was later unintentionally destroyed when the demigod encountered and fought . Rebuilt by , he has remained secluded and isolated from the rest of the Freljord after the destruction of the first Hearth-Home.
- Winterspike: A region located in southeastern Freljord, south to the Broken Mountain.
Freljord's Old Gods
|“||"Gods do not need followers. Followers need gods."|
Unlike a handful of other deities worshiped throughout Runeterra's different cultures, the Freljordian gods are physical real beings that manifest as spiritual animals and each were conceived from some transcendental force that bonds them together like siblings. However most of these divine spirits have faded into obscurity over the eons, as the Freljord has dissolved into warring factions and tribal splinters.
Where some legends are still being shared, those stories have been misinterpreted far beyond any recollected truth and many times have fellow Freljordians engaged in brutal conflict over their religious conjecture, from drunken bar brawls to merciless wars. Now the only demi-gods to be remembered have been those few who still actively interact with their worshipers.
Of them, onlyis known to actively influence their worshippers, but other Spirits that fall in this category are , , The Seal Sister and The Boar-God.
The Path to Hearth-Home
|The Path to Hearth-Home|
And wind blows through hollow dells
Skies clear as day, shall soon turn gray
And you'll know, you're nearing Ornn
Barring your path is a chasm wide
Howls rise from fathomless pits
But close stands a bridge, frozen by time
And across, you'll soon find Ornn
River of fire, that scorches the earth
Belies his kingdom of stone
And steel sings its tone, as a god stands alone
The shaping hand, we know as Ornn
Sparks leap and fly from the star-fallen ore
Forging his works, divine
Bellows erupt, with unbridled force