- For the Wild Rift item, see .
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- critical strike chance gold value is derived, and as such, it derived a value of 40 per 1% critical strike chance. was the item from which the
- Due to how significant the increase in damage from a critical strike is in early game trades, getting champions who rely on critical hits can lead to devastating damage early game. This can either be on a champion who has a ranged on-hit effect ability such as , or a champion like who has a kit which relies on critical hits. on
In a small village just south of the vast moors of Nolir, an old craftsman works long nights to provide a much needed service to bandits and thieves in neighboring cities. He uses the hide of a rare lizard that is as tough and durable as rock, adorning with blistering steel to create a pair of gloves worth fighting for.
- The item's icon was redrawn for the Teamfight Tactics item .
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items