- Because Braum always targets the furthest enemy, he will sometimes point his shield in a direction that does not block any enemy damage.
- Braum's special ability.
reflects damage reduced by
- On Purchase
- On Rank Up
- "When going gets tough, you call Braum."
- End of Round
- "You hit like baby ram! No horns yet!"
- Ability damage reduction increased to 80 / 85 / 90% from 70 / 80 / 90%.
- New Traits: .
- Base health increased to 750 from 650.
- Maximum mana reduced to 65 from 75.
- Base armor reduced to 60 from 75.
- Maximum mana increased to 75 from 50.
- Base health reduced to 650 from 750.
- Base armor increased to 75 from 25.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the tooltip to properly reflect that his shield reduces a percentage of all incoming damage.
- Damage reduction increased to 70 / 80 / 90% from 60 / 75 / 90%.
- Maximum mana reduced to 50 from 75.
- New Effect: Ability now targets the furthest enemy, rather than the nearest enemy.
- V9.13 - Added
- Tier 2 .
- Active - Unbreakable: Raises a barrier at the nearest enemy for 4 seconds that redirects all incoming damage to Braum, and reduces the damage he takes through the shield by 60 / 75 / 90%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.