- PENDING FOR TEST: Concussive Blows' application via basic attack interaction with parrying effects ( , , blind).
- Incoming: Damage sources coming from somewhere facing the shield. Those coming from behind will not be affected.
- Projectiles: Sped up entities not classified as a unit (champions, minions, monsters, etc.)
- Intercepting: A projectile hits Braum because he stands in front of the intended target. In addition to being redirected, an intercepted projectile is also destroyed after hitting Braum (although this is only applicable to pass-through projectiles)
- Moving units are not intercepted under any circumstance, including dashes. Champion-summoned units ( , , etc.) are not classified as units until they hit the ground and thus will interact with Unbreakable while en route.
- Projectiles whose effects trigger on collision will still trigger - dealing damage, applying debuffs, creating slowing fields and marking the target as 'hit' for the purposes of dash or health refund.
- Abilities that deal area of effect damage on-collision will only damage Braum.
- If hits Braum, regardless if it's the first hit on the damage reduction or not, it will always bounce back and not be destroyed. This happens even if Braum intercepts the attack for an ally though the axe will bounce back from Braum and not the intended target.
- Projectile-based ground-targeted abilities that only occur upon successfully hitting the ground ( , , etc.) will apply their full effects to Braum but will be destroyed without affecting any other ally.
- Projectiles that cannot hit Braum or his allies (such as an enemy 
) will not be intercepted.
- Rejuvenation projectile is however blocked.
- The damage reduction will affect any source of damage whose origin is in front of the shield. This includes...
- All intercepted projectiles.
- Melee and non-projectile-based ranged attacks.
- Instantaneous skillshots ( , , etc.)
- Instantaneously-placed ground-targeted abilities ( , , etc.) relative to the ability's center and not the caster's
- Point-blank areas-of-effect ( , not targeted at Braum, etc.)
- Instantaneous targeted abilities ( AoE DoT ( , ) do not interact with Unbreakable. , targeted at Braum, etc.) and
- The damage reduction only benefits Braum.
- If would path through Unbreakable, only Braum will take reduced damage.
- Damage over time is calculated per tick but be aware the full damage reduction will only apply to a single tick.
- If the damage mitigated by Unbreakable exceeds a minimum threshold it is represented with floating text similar to the damage mitigated by shields ('-X')
- This floating text is always shown for the single fully-reduced damage source.
- For the purposes of abilities like
Braum's facing direction is the direction he's moving in (not the direction his face or the shield are looking in)
- This is a documented game engine limitation.
- If Braum is protected by a spell shield, both it and the one-time-use full damage reduction can be consumed by a single blockable spell.
- The one-time-use full damage reduction will not be consumed if the damage source is nothing but true damage.
- Unbreakable will grant assist credit if the enemy who's projectile is blocked from is killed within 10 seconds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.